Monday, March 9, 2009

march ninth.

okay this blog is technically going to be posted on the tenth, but I'm starting it on the ninth, title stays. today I had a fever, skipped my first two classes, I fail. I dragged myself to my anatomy lecture, came home. I bought cough syrup that doesn't do shit, it fails as well. while I was out shopping maria and gabi were out buying a vacuum (grossest word to spell, freal.) but about the vacuum cleaner: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am so excited! we've never vacuumed anything, just used lint rollers (fail, once again) and brushes to get the hair off. having one is so weird. I vacuumed everything. it's so pretty. list time because I can't be good at composing stufffff anymore. 
- mom bought me tickets to leave/come back today. I stay home in april for more than two weeks. win!
- claudia, another one of my housemates, had her boyfriend over today, and it was awkward. he called maria in to talk to her, and gabi followed, I was under the bed with the vacuum cleaner. I found sunglasses, so I put them on and was going to creep in to be funny till I heard what they were saying. he was asking how they felt about him moving into claudia's room. uhhhhhhhh. then I kind of didn't move because that is a sucky, sucky thing, and then I thought of how harry had that dream that he was outside of the room voldemort was in with nagini the snake and how he was listening in and that's when everyone turned to see me on all fours in the middle of the hallway with huge sunglasses on. fml. but about him moving in, blegh. I went to the kitchen to get milk like a dummy, thinking this was over, and I find maria and claudia talking. maria gets up to leave and claudia gets all sweet towards me. I know what's coming so I'm blinking desperately towards maria to not leave, so obvi she does. claudia then proceeds to ask me how I feel, I proceed to be awkward but spit something out about not feeling comfortable and that there might be too many people if he comes. I don't know why I suck so much. I should have been completely normal and told her the truth without beating around the bush. sigh. speaking of sucking, it is currently 12:12 am and I present my (unstarted) physiology project in less than 12 hours. FAILFAILFAILFAIL. a few more games of blockles and one more family guy episode....

xox,
loveacrosstheocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment